This flavorful stuffing features Ryan’s Opal Apple Cider and is a breeze to make- the dry mix can be made ahead of time and stored until needed.
Opal Apple Stuffing
- 10-1/2 cups dried bread cubes (about 24 slices) or unseasoned croutons
- 1 cup sweetened dried cranberries (optional)
For the seasoning
- 1/2 cup dried celery flakes
- 3 tablespoons dried minced onion
- 3 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 2 tablespoons chicken bouillon granules
- 1-1/2 teaspoons poultry seasoning
- 3/4 teaspoon rubbed sage
- In a separate bowl, mix the seasoning ingredients together. The ingredient amounts listed make enough seasoning for 6-12 servings.
- To prepare stuffing, combine Ryan’s Opal Cider, butter and 1/3 cup seasoning mix in a large saucepan.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the heat. Add 3-1/2 cups bread cubes (add optional cranberries); stir just to moisten.
- Cover and let stand for 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork. Increase amounts as needed for more servings.
Ryan's Juice http://ryansjuice.com/