Take your breakfast from to ho-hum to heavenly with Ryan’s Honeycrisp Apple Cider!
Ryan's Honeycrisp Cider Pancakes
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 10 oz. Greek or plain vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup Ryan’s Honeycrisp Apple Cider
- 2 egg whites
Caramel Apple Syrup
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup Ryan’s Honeycrisp Apple Cider
- 1 cup brown sugar
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In another bowl, combine the yogurt, Ryan’s Honeycrisp Apple Cider and egg yolks.
- Combine the wet ingredients with the dry ingredients and mix just until combined.
- In another bowl, beat the egg whites until stiff peaks form. Add ¼ of the egg whites into the pancake batter and stir in to lighten up the mixture. Add in the remaining whites and fold in, just until combined – do not over mix.
- Heat a griddle over medium heat. Spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Pour ¼ cup batter onto the hot griddle.
- Cook until browned, 2-3 minutes then flip and cook on the second side.
- In a small saucepan, medium heat melt ¼ cup butter.
- Add ½ cup Ryan’s Honeycrisp Apple Cider and stir in 1 cup brown sugar.
- Bring to boil for 1 minute, whisking constantly.
- Remove from heat and serve warm over pancakes.
Ryan's Juice http://ryansjuice.com/